- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1267 days ago
- Contract type
Fleet Street, London
The Mediaforce Group specialises in advertising and marketing across many media platforms including digital, newspapers and direct marketing. Due to business growth we are currently seeking Ad Traffickers to join our team.
Our Ad Traffickers are the key liaison between the media team, creative agency and publisher therefore it is vital that you can manage and streamline the booking process and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
You will be highly organised with strong communication skills and enjoy working both on your own initiative and as part of a team. With the enthusiasm to work under pressure within a fast paced environment, you must have the ability to maintain accurate records, prioritise your workload and work confidently in a fully digital environment.
Ideally of graduate calibre you must have the drive and commitment to make your mark within one of our dedicated, professional teams. With plenty of initiative and a good level of numeracy, its also important that youre hard working, personable and reliable, with solid computer skills.
Were quick to recognise talent, and just as quick to reward it - so youll have every chance to build a successful future with us.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Melanie Parker by clicking on the above button.
Alternatively, please call 020 7832 1611 for more details - please mention that you saw the vacancy on Gumtree.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.