- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1262 days ago
- Contract type
Do YOU want to train as a Teaching Assistant?
Do YOU have previous relevant Experience but NO qualifications?
Do YOU want to work alongside an experienced teacher?
If you have answered YES to this then this is an opportunity you dont want to miss out on!
This is a fully professional, competence-based qualification that is ideally for those that are interested in supporting, learning or those nursing the ambition of becoming a teacher in the United Kingdom sometimes in the future but will like to shadow a qualified teacher while delivering teaching & learning.
CACHE LEVEL 3 SUPPORTING TEACHERS IN SCHOOLS
Weekly Attendance and at least 1 day in a week in the placed School.
The next intake for the TA is scheduled to start 1st week Feb 2013
Please contact our candidate support team via email 'reply to this ad'
Alternatively call us on 02085191521 or text your name, email address and desired programme to 07818566742
Or email to us and we will get back to you
We offer flexible payment plan for tuition fees. This qualification is delivered by WS Centre and the awarding body is CACHE.
Dont Forget to
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/wscentre
Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ws_centre