- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1469 days ago
- Contract type
Im on the hunt for a couple of strong IT Support Technicians to join a growing independent company based in Wiltshire on a part time basis. Now this isnt your usual IT company, theyre strong on work ethics, the office is buzzing and they have heaps of passion.
Going from strength to strength, theyre a dynamic, and friendly team whos just taken on 2 major contracts and in need of additional support! Theyre strong on team work, so youll be an excellent team player who doesnt mind getting your hands dirty. Youll be visiting clients onsite carrying out health checks so a full clean driving licence is a must. Youll be clients first point of call when theyre experiencing any IT issues, so it goes without saying that good communication skills are essential, along with the ability to break down technical concepts and make them sound less foreign to those non-technical clients.
Youll be a solid IT professional who has experience in most of the following, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Servers (SBS essentially), Microsoft Office, IIS, SOL, Scripting, Exchange, Cloud Computing, a good understanding of Networking, DHCP, DNS etc, Group Policy and Apple Mac experiences
Now I know its a lot to ask for but in return youll be paid generously for your hard work, work with a fantastic team and have the experience of working with some of the best IT professionals.
Youll be on a 1 month rolling contract, and have the option of working with 2 or 3 days a week.
This role is pretty urgent, so please get in touch without delay .