- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 21 days ago
Stoves, Fireplaces, Open Fires, Fire Surrounds, Fire Features
Installations, servicing and safety checks
15 years experience in the Industry
Typical installation prices (all inclusive)
Conservatory - hearth, back panel, 10kw high efficiency stove and twin wall flue system in conservatory from £1500 inc 2 days labor
Existing chimney in 2 floor house - flue system, hand cut hearth, back panel and 10kw high efficiency stove from £1300 inc 2 days labor
Installations, Servicing, Maintenance, Safety checks,
One off safety checks from £15
See us on facebook
"On the recommendation of our neighbour, we recently employed Justin from Stovesafe to find us a stove and fit it. Compared to the other companies who quoted for the job, Justin was the most thorough in checking out the walls and the attic space. He didn't even blink when I told him my demands! I wanted a small stove in ivory enamel and not only did he find it for us but he built the most beautiful black fireplace which set off the colour of the stove to perfection. Justin is an immaculately tidy worker, he arrives on time, is a wealth of knowledge on stoves and surrounds and the legislation required, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to future clients."
Sandra Simpson Bankfoot
Check out more installations and reviews on our facebook page and website (stovesafe)
All visits and work carried out by HETAS qualified installers
Ad ID: 1113024415