- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1229 days ago
Womens Burton Face Snowboard: Size 155cm
I have owed this board for a couple of snow seasons. A very good beginner board. There are a couple of chips, one on the nose and one on the side. Please see photos. These will not effect the way you and the board rides. They are just superficial.
There are a few scratches on the underside. These will disappear after a good wax. Places like Snow and Rock in Filton, or at the ski resort, can do this service for a small fee.
The 155cm board ideally suits someone around 61-79+ kg (Burton snowboard size guide).
* The Burton Face was designed with input from Burton team rider Victoria Jealouse.
* The Burton Face is a freeride snowboard — made for all-mountain carving and powder.
* The womens-specific Burton Face snowboard has a smaller waist width for smaller feet.
* The Face is a high-end women’s snowboard — easy to ride but built to charge.
* The longer nose on the Face floats very well in powder.
* The Burton Face snowboard has a relatively deep sidecut for excellent carving.
Guide Review – Burton Face 155cm Snowboard 2003
The womens-specific Burton Face snowboard from Victoria Jealouse will score very well with freeriders. It carves across the mountain almost as effortlessly as it floats through deep, fresh powder.
The deep sidecut makes this snowboard responsive without sacrificing stability; we cruised at top speed on the Burton Face and never felt jittery. It is lightweight but solid, turny but stable.
The stance is set back and the nose is fairly long for excellent powder riding. On the Face you can kick back and carve out long turns, or go quickly and nimbly through the trees.
No bindings included, just the board.