- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1559 days ago
*** BRAND NEW ***
This fantastic slipcase contains six of Winnie and Wilbur's crazy capers. Meet them in their black house, take a hazardous ride on Winnie's broomstick, join them on a hot and sunny winter's day, find out what happens when Winnie's wand stops working, discover how much chaos a computer can cause and spend a day with them at the seaside!
This collection is a must-have purchase for Winnie fans everywhere and, for those who have yet to meet everyone's favourite witch, it is a set that is guaranteed to make readers the best of friends with Winnie and her big black cat, Wilbur!
The stories are full of noisy antics: clattering footsteps, colliding broomsticks, clanking washing machines, whirring computers and splashing waves are just some of the wonderful additions to the narration of each story on the accompanying two CDs.