- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
I am putting up for sale my Viper Road Bike. Its a late 2010 Model made with a full carbon frame and fork. Its a lovely light bike. It measures in at 54cm's
The running gear is all shimano 105, which includes clip in pedals. (i have a set of dura-ace pedals i'll throw in too, never got round to putting them on)
I put on a new set of pro-lite carbon bars and new sram gel bar tape.
This bike has been well looked after and serviced regularly. Also included is a blackburn wireless cycling computer and cadence monitor. This alone is worth over £80. Two waterbottle cages, a topeak saddle bag & a topeak joe blow track pump complete the deal.
Grab yourself a bargin. The frame and fork set will cost £900 alone.
Open to Very Near Offers.