- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1423 days ago
Mulberry olive brown scotch grain bag with tan leather trim, (serial number 790277) with matching coin purse, and green Mulberry protective cover. This bag is 100% genuine Mulberry bag, purchased from John Lewis.
The bag is in excellent condition, it has been in it's protective bag since I inherited it and has been used once or twice in the last 7 years. The Mulberry metal badge on the side has a small tarnish, but other than that, it's in excellent condition.
The bag comes with a protective green fabric drawstring bag - with the Mulberry logo on the front, and it also has a small coin purse finished in the same style as the bag.
The bag is lined with a tartan material in greens, reds and browns, and has a zipped pocket inside. The fastening is a buckle with a quick release tab so it is easy to open and close.
The bag measures 21cm wide and 25cm high with an adjustable strap so it could be worn across the body or on the shoulder.
If you have any questions please contact me, thanks for looking.
£130 OnO offers
Located Grimston King's Lynn