- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1500 days ago
Vintage mini-road bike from the 1980s, in excellent confition.
Would suit someone up to 5'4" . frame size is 19"
I once saw a picture of David Millar with his first road bike and it looked pretty much identical to this one.
Rides very well. Light and fast bike. Paintwork and chromed parts are in very good condition.
Has new Shwalbe racing tyres and tubes (worth just shy of £40), 24"Rigida chromed wheels. plus nearly new bar tape. Weinman brakes with dual action levers.
Any more questions please call 07702119340