- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1325 days ago
Vintage BSA Javelin 5 speed
In excellent condition, this bike was in dry storage for about 25 years!
Yellow and black, all decals and headbadge in place.
21 inch frame.
Vintage lamp bracket on the front forks..
26 inch wheels, (polished steel Sturmey Archer rims and hubs, Michelin tyres)
Weinman brakes, hooded levers. Chrome headset.
New black Fizik handlebar tape.
Vintage Shimano gear lever and derailleur.
New 5-speed freewheel.
Bianchi sprung saddle.
Small racing mudguards.
This bike has seen little use and is very striking.
It would suit someone approximately 5' 2 to 5'7" tall.
Please call Dom on 07958 619584 or email me.
Thanks for looking.