- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 870 days ago
Hi I'm selling a triple sleeper single on top double at bottom, I bought it off eBay 2nd hand a couple of months ago an was given the wrong screws so couldn't get the ladder on or the side bit to top bunk thats against the wall, I did buy some more screws but unfortunately they still didn't fit properly so you will need another couple of packs unless you just want to use the bed like I have, the single an double base slots into the frame, the double mattress can come with it but it is very heavy an slightly overlaps the base, single mattress won't be included, also whoever owned it before had spray painted it so some of the silver is an orange/red colour but mattress covers it! It is very sturdy an safe has been used by my daughters but they now have new beds coming! Will need to be collected on Tuesday, anymore questions the message me thanks