- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1513 days ago
Trek FX 7.5 Hybrid 15" frame with 27 gears.
This is a really great bike to have for an 'all-round' bike. It's great for commuting, popping to town, riding the Taff Trail or longer leisure rides. It's also quite sporty so is great for fitness rides and exploring.
It's very light, comfortable and very smooth to ride. All the parts are original and it has been well maintained, regularly cleaned and looked after. It's in excellent condition, looks as good as new.
I also have a bottle cage and spare inner tube which are included.
I bought it only six months ago from The Bike Shed in Cardiff. Originally the bike cost £650.
You can find out more of the details and features here: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/road/fitness/fx/7_5_fx/#/uk/en/model/features?url=uk/en/bikes/road/fitness/fx/7_5_fx