- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1276 days ago
The Technics SL-23 is a high-quality, belt-driven turntable with a FG (frequency generator) servo-controlled DC motor with IC.
The unit features fabulous wow, flutter and rumble rating and has low power consumption for greater efficiency.
The static-balanced, S-shaped tonearm has the benefit of automatic return/shut-off, and has a MM cartridge combined with the headshell for high compliance support and good channel separation.
Type: frequency generator servo turntable
Drive method: belt drive
Motor: DC motor
Turntable platter: aluminium diecast 300mm
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
Speed change: electronic
Pitch control: 6%
Wow and flutter: 0.05% WRMS
Tonearm: universal s-shaped tubular arm
Effective length: 220mm
Offset angle: 22 degrees
Stylus pressure range: 0 to 4g
Cartridge weight range: 3 to 8.5g
Dimensions: 135 x 428 x 348mm
The lid in great cosmetic condition for its age, obviously has minor scratches but no cracks or dents. Comes with cardridge shure M75-ED type 2. The needle and belt have been exchanged recently, approximately about 50 hours played since. Manual included. Selling due to upgrade.
Delivery in norwich and surrounding areas available.