- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1051 days ago
- Match date
- 03 Aug 2013
Lower Anfield Road stand
Saturday 3rd August - Kick off 12.45 (changed from 2pm as ticket states)
Payment through PayPal along with £1.85 for 1st class recorded post, just want what I paid and not asking ridiculous prices.
My Husband goes back to work the day before so can no longer make it, as we are in Essex and its a long way to travel.
*Will NOT sell separate, tickets have to go altogether*