- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1570 days ago
1992 Sea Ray 220 SR on trailer
Overall Length 6.14m Engine (Petrol) 5.7l V8 MerCruiser
Beam 2.31 Power 172KW
Draft (drive down) 84cm Fuel capacity 114 litres
Draft (drive up) 41cm Dry weight 1111kg
Accessories include Navman VHF 7200 (DSC) Radio, Navman Tracker 5380 GPS, Radio/CD/MP3/SD Stereo system 4 speakers, bimini + tourneau covers, 4 lifejackets, flare pack, fire extinguisher, fenders, mooring lines, spare rope, winter cover, doughnut, tow rope, anchor.
Over £10,000 (invoices exist) spent on upkeep over the last 4 years. Currently winterised. Trailer brakes require attention.
Contact: 07715 750428.
£5,495.00 (to collect).