- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
For sale is my Xperia arc, with loads of extras. Basically I originally had an other Xperia arc, but I broke the screen. Long story short, I sent it to sony under warranty and they gave me a brand new handset replacement. However I had since bought an Xperia neo, so I no longer need the replacement. With the phone I will be including my LiveSound headset with earbuds one set of earbuds have been used with it, but I have cleaned them down. I bought these headphones for £35 on Amazon and they have a great sound. I will also include a 32gb memory card which turns the phone into a media powerhouse! I bought a spare long lasting Anker 1600mAh battery but will come with two other genuine sony ones (one used, one brand new which came with the new phone). I also have 3 battery covers, one which has been heavily used with scratches, but the other two are brand new as well! Oh yeah and I've got a couple of screen protectors left over I'll also throw in a stylus pen.
As for the phone itself, it is obviously in mint condition with the factory protector sheet still on, it's factory unlocked and so can be used on any network. You can google the specs for the phone its a great phone and sony has been good to it with plenty of updates - it's on the latest Android 4.0.4, I had used my old Xperia arc for music, and playing .avi films flawlessly and even ran GTA3 on it smoothly (this can be bought on google play).
I also had it set up for work as a fully fledged computer, using a usb adaptor you can connect a mouse and keyboard to the phone, then plug it into a monitor or your TV via the HDMI port. It can also read usb memory sticks. A really good phone!
So get yourself a bargain, I have tried to be as honest as possible with the listing but if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.
So I'm looking at £230 for the phone or make me a nice offer!
Forgot to add, I will also include the charger