- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
I have for sale my tusty Sony A200 DSLR. it has a full sized 10.2 megapixel sensor with Sonys 'super steady shot' that allows the sensor to move to compensate for hand shudder.
this has been a very good friend to me for a long time, and i have kept it in almost mint condition. there are no marks on the body and it comes in the box with all the instructions.
Sony are a very powerful brand, don't let Nikon or Canon users tell you otherwise. they have a host of powerful features, easy interfaces and are compatible with old minolta af accessories and lenses, so you can get VERY high quality glass surpassing Nikon/Canon, for half the price beause it is old kit.
this comes with the 18-50mm Sony autofocus lens but i am also selling a Minolta 35-70mm autofocus lens, for a bit more zoom. give me a ring if you are interested in both.
£300, or make me an offer XD
Email me, text me any time or call, probaby best after 4pm.