- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 836 days ago
for sale is my 12 month old galaxy S3 mobile in white, it's a 16gb model and will also take upto 32gb micro sd, there is also the hard to get flappy bird app that is selling on certain auction sites for stupid amounts, i have put the phone at £400 but it will go to whoever makes me a sensible offer, i know what the phone is worth and i suggest you do some research for how much it's worth before making an offer, any silly offers will be ignored
it will come with all the bits i got with it new including the original box, it has been well taken care of and the screen is in mint condition, i try not to place the phone on a hard surface so as not to damage it when it vibrates, it has the beats system installed for good quality music and the ear buds are very good quality and have a small controller on and a mic for hands free calls
thanks for looking