- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1105 days ago
Here im selling my new phone.
Its a Samsung Galaxy mini 2 on Orange.
It's complete with charger, headset, USB lead, spare yellow/orange cover.
Have only just had it, but it's too technical for me and can't use it, thats why im getting rid of it. lol.