- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1508 days ago
Ryobi strimmer PLT3043Y, New main bearings, and new pull rope, has good compression and a very good spark. Will start runs then cuts out, carburettor is the problem, i think it needs sevicing. So the machine is
being sold as spares with no warranty, you may come and view if you wish. The strimmer does not have the bottom part of the curved shaft as my car wheel ran over it. There are lots of Ryobi lower shafts on Ebay.