- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 839 days ago
RST F1rst Air 30 suspension forks.
For 26" wheel.
Designed to be lightweight, for cross-country / general use.
Air/oil spring (no pump included)
Adjustable hydraulic rebound.
30mm aluminium stanchions.
Suitable for V-brakes (brake stubs are removable if not required) or disc brakes (post mount).
Standard 9mm quick release axle.
Approximate weight including full length steerer is 2.1kg.
The steerer is removable as can be seen from photos, the forks therefore suit both 1" or 1 1/8th" headset size. Forks will be supplied with the 1" Aheadset (25.4mm x 300mm) type steerer as shown in the photos. If you require a 1 1/8th" (28.6mm) steerer they are available online in the UK from Buybikes247 for £15 (ref: STR10AH). Threaded steerers also available in both diameters.
These forks are brand new (UK retail price approximately £330), I have only taken them out of the box to take the photos. I imported the forks for less than half the UK price, I had ended up importing two pairs in error but too costly to send these ones back. I have fitted the other pair to my commuting bike, they work great.
Free delivery, using Collect+ Standard Service.
Any questions, please ask.
Payment by Paypal, postage to a "confirmed" UK address only, thank you.