- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1203 days ago
Roland ED PC-180A
Keyboard: 49 keys (velocity sensitive)
120 Tone Groups
MIDI Control: MIDI Channels (1 to 16)
Octave Shift: (Up, Down, Standard)
Data Entry: Slider
Controller Numbers: 00/32 (GS Variation selection) Channel Aftertouch, Velocity, Reverb Send Level, Chorus Send Level, Volume, Panpot
Others: (Controller Numbers 00 to 127)
Rear Panel: Power Switch, Sustain Switch jack, AC Adaptor jack, and MIDI OUT connector
Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor; Dry Batteries (R6 [AA] type)
Current Draw: 50 mA
Dimensions: W – 816mm x D - 175mm x H - 80mm.
It Comes with Power Supply - Midi Cable And Manual on Cd
If interested please contact Kes on - 07904957680 Thanks...