- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 885 days ago
- Match date
- 15 Mar 2014
- Face Value
WALES v SCOTLAND
FURTHER REDUCED PRICES
I have 6 tickets all together in Block L32 Row 22 (West Stand close to 22-metre line) surplus to requirements. (Friends decided they couldn't come!)
£180 for 1: £350 for 2: £520 for 3; £690 for 4; £860 for 5; £1030 for all 6.