- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1533 days ago
Ray Inkley of lincon early 70's hand built racing bike.
23 inch fillet brazed frame, all straight and no dents, (light for it's age could be reynolds.)
suitable for a person between 5 foot 8 and 6 foot 2, I would say.
drilled quill stem
700c rims with small flange hubs
Michelin spedium 23c tyres (plenty of life in them.)
smart looking SR crank easily made in to a single with shorter bolts.
Hurret gears in very good working order.
Weinneman centre pull brakes.
Mafac brake leavers.
brown suede saddle.
original paint a little tatty
original yellow Blumethal mud guards included
all original don't miss out on owning a classic bike
Pick up from St Pauls
Ring Myles on 07805579832