- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 938 days ago
Rare and collectible HMV Art Deco Room Heater c 1930's. An iconic shape, wonderful Art Deco heater produced by HMV to a design by Christian Barman (Model No. 6896). An example of the heater is held in a collection at the Victoria and Albert Museum (Link to the web page can be sent if required).
Heater is in a lovely mustard colour. In fantastic condition for its age. Has a few small chips in the enamel. Although the heater is working when plugged in, it has not been electrically tested. Most owners now gut the original electrics and fit them with modern parts.
Any questions, please do get in touch.