- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1572 days ago
Length 196cm / 6'5", width 64cm /25," volume170lts / 44.9gals, cockpit length 89cm /35,"height 50cm /19 .75", weight 13.5kgs / 29.7lbs, suggested optimum weight min 45kgs / 99lbs max 85kgs / 187lbs.
PYRANHA S8 235 BOUGHT LAST YEAR DIDN'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT KAYAKING TO BE HONEST SO JUST BOUGHT IT FOR MESSING AROUND IN THE SEA WITH. SINCE THEN I HAVE TURNED MY INTERESTS TO WHITEWATER, BEING NEW TO WHITEWATER THIS IS NOT REALLY DOING THE JOB ITS TO PLAY FULL AND NOT ENOUGH VOLUME FOR LEARNING, KAYAK IN GREAT CONDITION NO REPAIRS JUST USUAL SCRATCHES. WILL SWAP FOR A PYRANHA BURN H3 OR SIMILAR AND WILL ADD CASH IF NECESSARY. THANKS FOR LOOKING.