- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 895 days ago
- Match date
- 01 Jan 2014
- Face Value
I've got six tickets (sat together on one table) for the Ladbrookes 2014 World Darts Championship Final at Alexandra Palace.
These are not far off the best tickets in the house - second table back, right in the centre in front of the stage. You'll be able to smell MVG's sweat (if he gets to the final of course!)
Tickets are in hand.
Price is £300 per ticket.
Work in Hammersmith and live in Dalston so can meet in London for cash payment or send with next day delivery and Paypal payment if preferred. If paying by Paypal there will be an additional £10 per ticket for 3.4% Paypal fees and £6.50 for next day recorded delivery postage.