- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1090 days ago
- Match date
- 15 Jun 2013
£120 each. Sold out event. No Time wasters please. Text me on 077 38 28 28 05.
I have 2x Adult TICKETS FOR SALE- SEATED TOGETHER in the West Upper stand, block 240. Edgbaston enter via Edgbaston road. The view is great as it provides you with a top view of players and whole field, it is little restricted as you can't see part of field boundary closest to stand (see map), but you can see rest of field and pitch completely. (see upper west stand image)
I can't go as have other commitments. All you have to do is scan bar code on the ticket for entry. You don't have to show any ID.
Pak vs Ind. Pakistan vs India cricket. ICC Champions trophy 2013 Edgbaston. Saturday 15 Jun 2013.