- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1032 days ago
Brand: Packard Bell
Model: I MEDIA 5094
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Processor Type: Intel Pentium 4
Processor Speed: 2.50 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
Screen Size: 15
Fitted with DVD and CD Burner drives.
My own desktop PC since new (Costing £1200 when first purchased).
PC is fully functioning and I have just restored it back to factory settings. Ready to do as you want with it.
Comes with original keyboard, mouse, speakers and monitor which has 4 additional USB ports. The monitor doesn't come with a power cable (£2 from ebay).
I have also thrown in the printer which I purchased with it although haven't used it for a while so can't guarantee it works properly.
All original documentation such as user guides and recovery disks provided also.
I am a computer analyst so this machine has been well looked after. Ideal for someone wanting a basic desktop PC.