- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 998 days ago
A pair of Wharfedale Pro Titan 15 inch PA cabs in Excellent condition with dust covers. Bought about 4 years ago & used about 6 times. Before I bought these I tried loads of others - EV's, JBL's Eon - Mackie - Peavey. These were by far the best. Clear & powerful - check out the reviews on the net & they say the same. I also have a pair of 12" for sale as well. These are the best PA speakers I've ever used & owned. The 15" are quite heavy but are 5k (each) lighter than the eons. These babies can throw out 550 watts each with ease & with great bass response. The drivers are also moisture resistant - so great for outdoor gigs. This is well less than half price of a new pair. I have recently bought the same cabs in Black & don't really need 2 pairs. Ideal for band, cabaret or disco. I can't believe that these haven't already sold. So, I've brought them down to 250. If they don't sell in the next week they're going on Ebay where they sell about 350 2nd hand. I'd rather have cash, so don't hang about to get this bargain.