- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1558 days ago
im looking for an orange san francisco 2 mobile phone and will trade a brand new sealed silver apple ipod nano.
i know the phone retails new at £99.99 and the ipod nano £115 but im ok with that difference i just need the phone to have no scratches at all.
if you can help please contact me via email or text thank you.
i wont sell or consider another trade so please dont ask because refusal might offend.
i live in the whitehead area so trade needs to be local, face to face only, i wont post under any circumstance.
I ALWAYS REPORT EMAILS AND NUMBERS IN ATTEMPTED SCAMS BECAUSE IM COOL LIKE THAT :D