- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1040 days ago
MUST GO! MOVING IN ONE WEEK!
Bought off ebay last year for a project but they were never used. Can't remember the pt/size of the type but have a feeling its 12/14pt? They are quite small anyway. There's definately a full set here with capitals, numbers, punctuations, spaces and spacer bars. They were once in alphabetical order but are currently in a loose in a carrier bag. I would say there is around a kilo, and believe them to be made of lead. Each letter stamp is around 1 inch long, please see photographs for size reference. Can be used in a letter press.