- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
Please note, we dismantled the bed, before taking photos, so the image shown is not the actual bed for sale. But it is the exact model of the bed for sale.
We bought this bed 18 months ago from Next directory at a cost of £475 - we are selling it as it doesn't fit into my daughters new bedroom (we moved 6 months ago). It does not include the mattress.
It is in fairly good condition, there are a few minor scratches on it due to moving, plus a couple of felt tip pen marks on the desk. The runner holding the desk into the bed, has been damaged slightly, but still works perfectly well. Please note, the bed has been broken down, and will require building. My husband can provide all the details necessary there.