- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1062 days ago
I am looking to sell my nail bar kiosk, currently located in London, due to unforeseen personal circumstances. It is 100% relocatable and ready to start trading wherever you may be. It measures 3m x 1.5m and includes:
* Two Nail Stations
* Four Chairs
* Pedicure Stool
* Central locking unit
* 25+ Shellac colours
* 20+ OPI colours
* All equipment needed for Gel Extensions (mainly IBD)
* 5000 flyers for it's current location
* Website and Facebook page
* All tools needed to carry out nail procedures (files, scissors, etc)
* Specialist pedicure products
This list doesn't include everything that the kiosk contains, but it is a fully functioning kiosk at the present time so is 100% ready to start trading in your chosen location.
Please contact me ASAP for more details (within reasonable business hours)! This is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for a quick sale due to personal circumstances.
Please note the sale does NOT include the contract in place for the current location. However, if you are interested in keeping the kiosk in it's current location it can be discussed with the shopping centre.