- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1445 days ago
I have a Mothercare Aqua Pod for sale in good condition.
Cost £29.99, would like £10.00.
This brilliant designed Mothercare Aqua Pod allows your baby to sit comfortably and securely and helps solve the problem of bathing your little one and having your hands free. Older siblings can sit safely on the bathmat and join in bath time fun.
The extra long mat of the Mothercare Aqua Pod sticks firmly to the bath's surface using suction cups (small split on the back which has been glued). You can't see this and doesn't affect the mat. The Mothercare Aqua Pod really is such a unique product compared with other bath mats and bath supports on the market and features a shaped back support which helps to keep your little one supported safely and comfortably. In addition to this there is a T-bar at the front to ensure all round support.
The Aqua Pod also features open sides which allows you to easily wash your little one and is designed for children from approx 6 months who can sit unaided.
When bath time is over the Mothercare Aqua Pod has an easy clean surface and can be carried by the handle on the reverse of the support.