- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1222 days ago
Mothercare, 5 in 1 childs toy
Is in great condition but children has out grown it.
all parts are complete and in first class condition.
the horn has electronic sounds
easily converts from one stage to the other with no tools
here is what one website says about it
DESCRIPTION: A deluxe plastic sit-on trekker that has 5 variations including a baby rocker, a stroller, a push-along walker and a freewheeling ride on car. Includes activity tray with hooter, gear stick, moveable key, removable pretend mobile phone, plus a hidden storage compartment under the seat. Suitable for children aged 6 months to 3 years.
: The versatility of this trekker makes it an ideal activity toy for both babies and young children and the colours are appealing to both boys and girls. From 6 months, it can be used as a rocker with a fabric safe seat and an activity tray, from 8 months it can be converted to a stroller by removing the rocking base and adding the footrest and parent handle, from 10 months it can become a push-along walker by removing the seat, play tray, footrest and parent handle, and from 12 months it can convert to a freewheel sit on car, with or without the parent handle. The fabric seat is soft and comfortable (and washable), and the activity tray adds high back and sides, with straps for added security. Multiple activities such as a hooter, moveable gear stick and turning key will keep your child thoroughly entertained. The parent handle is great for pushing your child along when you are out and about.