- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1519 days ago
Selling my LG 32" TV. Bought it late 2010 when we moved house but it just doesn't get used and wife has now moved things about so we no longer have the space.
Ive listed the spec below from Amazon. I would say in total it has been used for 15-20 hours since new. I still have the box etc for it to go in, the cleaning cloth that it comes with and remote.
The model number is LG 32LD320.
Any questions please ask.
I won't deliver nor post anywhere, please do not ask.
32 inch HD ready with built in Freeview
2 HDMI sockets
Slim Depth & Narrow frame
Invisible speaker technology with Clear Voice II and Smart Energy Saving Plus
Screen size (in.) - 32
Display Type - LCD
HD Ready - Yes
Contrast Ratio - 30-000:1
Aspect Ratio - 16:9
HDMI - 2
Picture Wizard - Yes
Audio Output - 10W + 10W
Clear Voice - Yes (Clear Voice II)
Smart Energy Saving Plus - Yes
Award - isf Certification
Slim Depth & Narrow frame - Yes
SET (w/o stand) (mm) - 805 x 528 x 79.9
Including stand (mm) - 805 x 583 x 224
VESA Dimensions (mm) - 100 x 100
SET (w/o stand kg) - 10.4
Including stand (kg) - 11.5