- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 832 days ago
Lenora Classical guitar.
Does have some cosmetic wear and tear. Little marks on the back upper side near neck, a scuffs along edge of fingerboard.
Small crack on right shoulder.
None of these seem to affect playability. Has a lovely big sound and warm tone and has an easy action. Don't have to press fingers down too much to create a round tone.
If you are looking for a basic guitar for jamming or playing classical this may be for you. :)
NEEDS A NEW A & E STRING.
No bargaining with price, thank you :)