- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1168 days ago
Here is a 1993 Samick Vantage left handed guitar. It is pretty rare as I understand it, and the price reflects this. It is fitted with Seymour Duncan pickups - a TB5 in the bridge, and a SBJB in the neck position. The middle cavity is empty, but another single coil can be fitted there if desired. I can include the original pickups also.
Tone control is used as a coil-tap for the neck pickup. The pickup selector switch needs replacing as it is a bit crackly, but this is a really minor job. It has a few dings but nothing to write home about, the guitar is in good condition apart from this.
This is a really stunning guitar, and feels great to play, but I just don't play it enough to justify keeping it - and I'm raising funds for an Axe FX II !