- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1431 days ago
This is my mums bike, it's brand new and never been used. She has hip problems and thought she could get about on a trike with a low step but she can't. She paid £540 for it and only wants £350. Comes with new padlock & chain and paperwork.
This is the spec from the website:
This is the new Mission Solo. The frame has been specially designed with a low step over of only 6 inches from the ground making it easy to mount and dismount. Proven to be very popular with the elderly and physically challenged. Giving a new lease of life by feeling safe on three wheels. Helping to raise the independence of disabled people and achieve a greater sense of self-worth.
The solo is ideal for those little shopping trips with a large basket on the rear to carry groceries. They are also used as delivery vehicles.
Equipped with 20 alloy wheels. Front V-brake rear drum brake. Full set of mudguards, 6 speed Shimano gears. Adjustable handlebar stem. Both brake levers are equipped with a parking brake. A comfortable padded sprung saddle.
The width across the rear axle is 29 Inches (76cm). Overall length 67 inches (170cm). You can visit the web address here :
Mobile: 07594 896138