- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 965 days ago
BARGAIN: Great selection of fabrics for samples, toiling, full garments, costumes etc
Wools for suits, coats, jackets - grey, biege, blue, plain, check, houndstooth, pink tweed etc
Cheap viscose jersey for toiling, casual clothing
Navy and black denims
Cheap velvet - red, pink, burgundy, navy
Waxed cotton- British Millerain
Costume prints and fluffy yellow fabric
Pack of small floral/gingham pieces for bunting
Various lengths 1m pieces to 5m pieces approx
Great range for fashion student, costume maker or if sewing is just a hobbie!
I am clearing out my studio and looking to sell for a good cheap price. Fills 4 large storage boxes. Will need to bring 2/3 laundry bags/suitcases to take away. And at least 2 people or a car!
BARGAIN PRICE of £50 for the lot
Collection from Dalston, Ridley Rd.