- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1495 days ago
For sale is a Jim Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95, wah-wah pedal. The pedal is used, but has been well looked after and is in immaculate condition, and perfect working order.
The pedal can be powered by either battery or a mains power supply (although this isn't supplied) and comes with its original box and manual.
Thanks for looking, I would prefer for the item to be picked up and to be paid for in cash on the day of purchase.