- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
I want to swap my iPhone 4 and PS Vita for a iPhone 5 must be locked to o2 complete with box etc. My iPhone 4 16gb is locked to o2 it is in excellent condition there is no scratches on the back at all and a few very very faint ones on the front however the home button tends to stick and not work unless you push it hard it is complete with box, booklets, unused headphones I don't have the original charger, I have just bought a Belkin charger for the phone which is as new and I will include an another charger and usb cable with it also and new front and back screen protectors. The PS Vita is WiFi only it is in excellent condition there is not one mark or scratch on it, been played at the most of 5 times I played one game on it completed it, and never bought any more for it, it is complete with box, charger booklets and 4gb memory card everything what came with it when new is there, I bought it on the 28th September from Game so there is still a little less than 1 year left on the warranty I will provide the receipt with it.
If you have any more questions then please ask.