- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1494 days ago
I'm selling my iPhone 4 16gb bound with a 16 month's O2 contract as I will be leaving UK in one month.
It will involve meeting up and going into a O2 store to officially transfer ownership.
The phone is in mint condition - no scratches - working very good - always had protection.
Here are the detail of the contract:
Business Single 600
+ unlimited text
+ unlimited O2 calls
+ unlimited calls to 10 landlines
+ 500mb data
+ unlimited Wifi
+ 4 months upgrade (new phone)
£35 a month, ex VAT for the contract
Available for free upgrade on the 05/09/2012.
End of contract: 05/09/2013 (16 months remaining).
Please get in contact if interested.