- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
Hi I have a iPhone 3GS 32gb in good condition factory unlocked running iOS 5 I have a brand new original apple charger recently purchased in January from apple the phone fully works just the button is a little bit stiffer then normal but fully works thats why I have not replaced it I was quoted £15 to fix including fitting the back cover has some wear I also have 3 cases and the tv output cable only used a couple of times.
i also have a ipod 8gb i think it is the 3rd gen it plays videos and stores images. its in full working order a few scratches on the back.
I also have a Sony mini hifi with it original speakers it has mp3 play back cd and tape functions plus it can play data discs and has I input source to play iPhones iPods and other devices with a 3.5mm jack I can supply the lead with the hifi if you wish fully works less then a year old it cost me £110 new I can't find the remote at the moment but I will try to find it if requested.
I also have a 19