- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1482 days ago
Insulated chipboard for flooring - Styrofloor. Consists of 18mm thick moisture resistant, tongue and grooved, flooring grade chipboard bonded to 25mm thick slab of blue Styrofoam extruded polystyrene. Overall thickness 43mm (1.75 ins)
Can be laid direct on concrete floors without the need for a vapour barrier or laid directly across joists in a loft to increase insulation and provide flooring for storage or additional living space. Small sample shown in the photo.
See the website for full details and specification:
This has been used in a conservatory and comes in 600mm x 2440mm (2ft x 8ft) sheets and is mainly full size sheets, other shorter lengths, total area approx 27 square metres, (290 sq ft). New price £16.87 per sheet offered at £7 per sheet or £100 for the whole quantity.