- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
This was only bought in October of last year and is only being sold as I need a laptop for practicality and unfortunately I can't afford both at the moment.
I still have all the original parts including the original box and also I can include the receipt and the warranty information which runs until 10th October 2014 so that saves about another £150 that you would have to pay to for the extended Apple Care.
2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
4GB (two 2GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
500GB (7200 rpm) hard drive
AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
Wireless Magic Mouse
Also will include my Apple Rechargeable Batteries which cost £20 new as well they where purchased with the iMac so they are also pretty new. You get 6 with them which is perfect as the keyboard and mouse take 2 each so you can always have 2 fully charged on back up.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get back straight away.