- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1557 days ago
I am selling a huge joblot of stuff that I dont need including:
2 Gucci bags "one messenger bag and a handbag"
1 Prada bagpack rucksack
3 a d&g mechanical watch you shake it and it works
4 one babolat aereo drive tennis racket
5 one slazenger squash racket
6 Lancome wallet,keyring and passport holder
7 Ralph lauren shower gel "brand new"
please feel free to ask any question
or email me
no text please