- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1424 days ago
I´m selling my old computer because I´m moving home and I don´t need it but it´s in very good condition and perfect to use it for internet.
It is a HP pavilion a310.uk
Intel Celereon 2.6GHz
80GB Hard Drive
Up to 64Mb dinamic share video memory
I´m including with the tower a TFT 15¨´ Screen with speackers built in, the keyboard, the mouse and a usb wireless card to connect the computer to wifi.
60 pounds for everything.