- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1543 days ago
Here i have a hp 2133 mini note in excellent condition. A good little notebook for pottering around with very small but powerful enough for everyday use has windows xp installed ready to go.
Operating System: Genuine Windows XP
Processor: VIA C7-M ULV Processor (up to 1.6 GHz, 128 KB L2 cache)
Chipset: VIA CN896NB and 8237S SB
Memory:1gb DDR2 SDRAM, 667MHz, one SODIMM memory slot
Internal Storage: 120GB, 120GB/ with HP 3D DriveGuard
Display: 8.9-inch diagonal WXGA (1280 x 768)
Graphics: VIA Chrome 9
Audio: High Definition Audio, stereos speakers, integrated stereo microphones, stereo headphone/line out,
stereo microphone in
Wireless support: Broadcom 802.11a/b/g, b/g, optional Bluetooth 2.0, HP Wireless Assistant
Communications Broadcom Ethernet Integrated Controller (10/100/1000)
Expansion slots: (1) ExpressCard/54 slot, Secure Digital (SD) slot
Ports and connectors: (2) USB 2.0 ports, VGA, power connector, RJ-45/Ethernet, stereo headphone/line out,
stereo microphone in, optional VGA webcam
Input keyboard, touchpad
Build and Design
The HP 2133 Mini-Note has a great design ans attractive look. The brushed aluminum and plastic casing is durable and hides fingerprints well. It also keeps
the Mini-Note lightweight, only weighing in around 2.86 lbs as configured. It has that sleek business appeal,